Sterling Power Procharge Ultra 12v 10 amp.
2 output. Multi input voltage 110/230VAC, voltage and current LED display, splash protection, elegant yet functional, redundant safety systems, small, lightweight, powerful.
Main features: Global application, power factor correction, synchronized rectification, elegant yet functional design, splash protection, 11 preset charging algorithms, automatic desulphation/equalization, voltage and current LED display, performance monitoring LED bar, 32 LED display, redundant safety system, variable speed fan, programmable power reduction, small lightweight and powerful.
New features on this product surpassing that of standard battery chargers include:
1)11 preprogrammed battery curves. Open/Sealed lead acid, AGM, Gel, LiFePO4.
2) One custom set,can be set from charger, unlike our competitors there is no need for a computer to do this operation, all can be done from the front panel.
3) 2 x digital meters for current and voltage measurement and a 32 LED information display.
4) One power meter to show what reserve power left in the unit.
5) PFC,active, up to 0.99 PF, ensuring efficient power conversion, up to almost 90% as opposed to about 60% for older, non-PFC technology.
6) % power reduction to allow unit to work with restricted power available (available on local control or from remote control)
7) Desulphation auto cycle built in to software.
8) New, low activity, standby mode to increase battery life.
9) Battery health program every 7-10 days .
10) Multiple speed fan control. This reduces unnecessary fan noise experienced by the customer, even though the new extreme efficiency reduces the need for fans. At high ambient temperatures (40-50 deg C), however, fans would still be required to ensure operation.
11) Primary processor (digitally controlled) and an emergencysecondary backup
(analogue controlled) high voltage trip.
12) 32 LED information panel to ensure maximum information transmitted to owner.
13) Internal scan and systems check to ensure product is okay.
14) Remote control operation
15) Small footpringt and light weight
16) Include battery temperature sensor to give temperature compensation and high temp
17) As with all our marine chargers all metals used are non-ferrous or heavily protected, so
18)New sychronised rectification output as opposed to diode output, giving up to an additional 9% efficiency
19) Conforms to ABYC drip test , is waterproof from water directly dropped on to the top of the unit ( +/ - 17 deg ) if installed correctly (vertically).
20) Thermostatically controlled forced draft cooling
21) The printed circuit boards are conformal coated for high humidity and salt air operations.